- About movie theaters
- About transport access / parking lot
- About business guidance
- About visiting with pets
- About credit card
- About facilities and services
- About the handling of found items
About movie theaters
- I want to know the screening time of the movie currently playing?
MOVIX Shimizu website Please refer to.
- Where is the entrance to MOVIX Shimizu before the opening hours of S-PULSE DREAM PLAZA ?
You can enter from the main road 2F national roadside deck. Please refer to "MOVIX Shimizu" page for opening time.
- Do you see discounts on parking fees when you watch movies?
Become. For more informationAccess / parking lot Please refer to the.
About transport access / parking lot
- Is there a parking lot. How much is the parking fee?
We have about 1,600 parking spaces including contracted parking lots. For parking fee, all parking lots are 200 yen per hour. We also offer discounted parking fee discount service. For more informationAccess / parking lotPlease refer to the.
- Does the holiday parking lot get crowded?
Because many visitors are visiting on holidays, congestion of the parking lot is expected. Please come as soon as possible. Also, only on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, we will inform you of parking lot congestion status and empty parking lot information at "FM Shimizu Marine Pal 76.3 MHZ". Please also use here.
Scheduled broadcast time
Saturday: Traffic information at 10:11 pm
Sunday: at the time of traffic information of 10 o'clock, 11 o'clock
Holidays: Traffic information at 12:13 pm
- Is there a parking space for handicapped people?
We have two in P1 parking lot, two in P2 parking lot and one in P3 parking lot.
Parking information is here is.
- Where is the nearest train station?
It is JR Shimizu station, or Shizuoka Railway Shinchisui station.
- Is there a free shuttle bus service?
Every day, we are operating between JR Shimizu Station East Exit and Shizuoka Railway Shinshima Station and S-PULSE DREAM PLAZA .
The journey takes approximately 10 minutes.Here is the timetableis.
About business guidance
- Please tell me the opening hours.
It is 10: 00 ~ 20: 00.
Since some stores are different, Opening hours of each store Please see.
- When is the regular holiday?
S-PULSE DREAM PLAZA is open all seven days a week. There are regular holidays at some stores.
- Is there an ATM?
About visiting with pets
- Can I enter with a pet?
We will refuse entry into the hall with pets.
- Is there a shop where you can eat with pets?
1F海側デッキに面した「This is Cafe」、「はとばキッチン」、2F海側デッキに面した「THE SIX STADIUM」のテラス側は、ペットと一緒にご利用いただけます。
About credit card
- What credit cards are available and electronic money?
Credit cards include Smile Personal Card, VISA, Master Card, Nichirenren, UC Card, JCB Card, Amex, Diners, Discover, UnionPay Card.
Electronic money is QUIC Pay + , Rakuten Edy, iD, WAON, nanaco, as well as transportation electronic money such as suica, and merchandise, ALIPAY and other code payments are also available.
* Some stores are not eligible for the specifications.
★ Click here for available electronic money
About facilities and services
- Is there a multi-purpose toilet?
In the hall, we have set up everyone's toilet on each floor for comfortable use by people with physical disabilities, babies and young children.
- Where can I get a stroller's free rental service?
We are preparing at the main information 1F general information information. Please do not hesitate to offer.
◎ Lending time 10: 00 ~ 18: 00 ※ The number is limited.
- Is there a paid coin locker?
Main building 1F near Togakushi soba, 2F national highway entrance, 3F next to the museum. * Large coin lockers are available on 1F and 2F only. Size: Large 346mm × 482mm × 774mm
- Is there a nursing room?
It is located on the 2nd floor of the main building, opposite the toilet on the food court side. Also, there is a toilet with diaper change bed in the restroom on each floor.
- Is there a smoking place?
About the handling of found items
- I would like to know about the handling of found items?
· The found item is submitted to the Shimizu police station within one week from the notification to the 1F information.
· Two weeks from the pickup date is the storage period.
· In accordance with the revised lost and found item law, umbrellas, clothes etc will be disposed of after 2 weeks.
Valuables will be delivered to the Shimizu police station.